Saturday, March 9, 2013

RoadMap

You can travel with no destination in mind, but traveling without a map will get you lost.  This post is your (mine too, I get lost easily) map to navigating my blog.

Chapter 1

An introduction to me and why I decided to embark on this life-changing journey (WhyTF are you doing this?!!) Check it out here

Index

A guide to navigating NomadicExplorations.

Diary of a crazed nomad

A diary of my life as it happens.  If I stop posting it probably means I was abducted by Albanian traffickers, incarcerated by corrupt Mexican cops or dead.  End of story.  Find another blog to follow.  Read about it here

Adventures

Recounting the stories of my adventures.  Be prepared to laugh (mostly at me), be surprised and mostly entertained.  Based on my past experiences (pre-blog) I won't disappoint   Follow my path and share the experiences with me!

The Jump

Diary, Ponderings, Advice and Motivational tag posts that deal with my life starting at some point between the awakening (when I realized I no longer wanted to lead the stable, comfortable life) to the moment I take The Jump (somewhere between the time I quit my job and the moment I board the plane).   Leap off the precipice with me here

The Flight/Fall

Diary, Ponderings, Advice and Motivational tag posts that deal with my life after the Jump.  Read it here

Advice

Lessons learned I think will be useful to anyone also seeking to take The Jump.  Learn here

Motivational

Feeling down, sad and nervous at the thought of leading a new life?  Welcome to the club!  These posts describe how I deal with these feelings.  Hopefully reading them will help you too.  Cheer up here

Ponderings

Pretty much self-explanatory, a place where I share my thoughts on my new life path.  Insights into my thoughts here

No comments:

Post a Comment